Monday, April 20, 2020

Just a random pic

DATE: 13.20, April 20, 2020



Hello everyone, this is me again. So, today I’m wearing a navy blue t shirt, just a simple casual t shirt with a trouser (not seen in picture) and safety mask since its an ongoing pandemic right now.

The photo was taken yesterday just after I brought my food from downstairs. The picture says all about my situation right now, too much of depression and worries. And cant wait for this horrible days to come to an end when we can all get back to normal life. And yeah, also don’t wanna die of corona without seeing my parents. MAY ALLAH SAVE US.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKING A DIFFERENCE-5

S o I ’ m down to write a series of 5 blogs on some   Social organizations and people of pure soul   from my   hometown   Chittagong, Bangl...